Tuesday, May 7, 2019

5/7/19

Parents,

Please CLICK HERE if you can help with the PTA's End of Year Celebration. They still have a few more volunteer slots that need to be filled to make the event happen. Each volunteer receives $2 off an admission wristband.

Speaking of end of the year, on the last day of school (5/24), all kids 1st-4th grades will have a picnic during lunch. You're invited to join us for that! CLICK HERE to see the flyer. I will need to know by next Wednesday (5/15) how many students and adults plan on purchasing hot lunch. This will help the cafeteria staff plan for the picnic. If you don't want to (or can't) print this flyer, feel free to send me an email letting me know if you and/or your 1st grader plan on ordering lunch on that day.

Ask your 1st grader about our butterflies and ladybugs. Kids are LOVING seeing them transform. There were shrieks of delight when the kids saw this morning that the butterflies emerged from their chrysalises. It's going to be bittersweet to send our new critters out into nature at the end of this week.

I love that I get to be your kiddo's teacher. Thanks for allowing me that opportunity. I can't believe that in just a few weeks they're going to be SECOND GRADERS!!!

Amy